Join the email list
Be the first to hear about networking and skill-building workshops for Jewish young professional women in Chicago!
Join the NEtwork
- Members can arrive early to some events for a drink and chat with the speaker
- Those who join in 2017 will be listed as Denver Founding Members
- If you refer a friend who joins as a new member, you get $10 off your next event
- Access to free member-only events
- Discounted rates for all events
- Membership dues support JWI initiatives that empower women and girls
Join the board
- Establish a Jewish women's network in Chicago
- Help plan events that you want to see for women your age
- Build deep connections with other board members and speakers
Chicago BOARD MEMBERS: To bE Announced
Apply Here TO JOIN THE Chicago Network board!
Deadline: Monday, March 12th
- Each board member will serve from March to April of the following year (a full year with one month for transitions) and then has the option to reapply. Board members will be selected by JWI staff.
- Each board member will be responsible for chairing at least two events per year.
- Each board member will be responsible for outreach and should bring at least two people to each event.
- We frequently email to brainstorm, discuss events, organize, and discuss outreach, etc. Each board member must be comfortable with maintaining input on these chains as they are the main form of communication.
- Board members are to attend at least 75% of all board events throughout the year.
- The board will meet once a month - each board member is expected to attend unless there is an extenuating circumstance.
- Each board member will pay a $180 fee in order to be on the YWLN board (Sustainer membership).
- Each board member must be a member of JWI's YWLN and in good standing for the entirety of her term.