Join JWI for our second annual day of activism on Capitol Hill, where we'll confront issues like gun violence, domestic abuse/sexual assault, and more with our nation's lawmakers. Dorian Karp (JWI advocacy and policy manager) and a number of JWI partners will lead us through a breakfast briefing and Congressional meetings, then we'll reconvene for closing remarks and discussion.
- Senator Alexander (R-TN)
- Senator Blumenthal (D-CT)
- Senator Booker (D-NJ)
- Senator Flake (R-AZ)
- Senator Markey (D-MA)
- Senator Murphy (D-CT)
- Senator Shaheen (D-NH)
- Congressman Bishop (GA-2)
- Congressman Deutch (FL-21)
- Congresswoman DeLauro (CT-3)
- Congresswoman Demings (FL-10)
- Congressman Diaz-Balart (FL-25)
- Congresswoman Frankel (FL-22)
- Congressman Griffith (VA-9)
- Congresswoman Lofgren (CA-19)
- Congressman Raskin (MD-8)
- Congresswoman Schakowsky (IL-9)
There will also be a pre-Advocacy Day training, available both in person and by phone. Stay tuned for details.
This event is free.