Let's celebrate the Denver launch of JWI's Young Women's Leadership Network with drinks and hors d’oeuvres at Union 27! Become a member and every month you'll be able to network, build professional skills, and make new friends with an incredible group of young Jewish women.
Speakers will include:
- Michelle Sutton, founder of Union 27
- Amy Venturi, deputy chief of staff for Governor John Hickenlooper
- Sharon Sloane, president of the Denver Jewish Chamber of Commerce
- Lori Weinstein, JWI CEO
- Vivian Bass, JWI national board chair
- Sasha Altschuler, Young Women’s Leadership Network national manager
You can become a member now, or join later.
Denver board members:
Alyce Blum, Carly Freedman, Adriane Greenberg, Rachael Greenberg, Rachel Levin
Tracy Altman, Melyssa Feiler, Laura Hammerman, Rebecca Levin, Abby Seeb, Rachael Thompson