Professionals working in the field of domestic violence seldom have the time or resources to seek out training or stay up to date on the latest best practices or emerging studies.
JWI's National Alliance provides 10 monthly 90-minute webinars each year, on a variety of relevant topics, led by the country’s top experts on domestic violence and attended by attorneys, social workers, counselors, educators, advocates, DV organizations, task forces and clergy of all faiths, from every state and seven foreign countries.
Through our partnership with the National Association of Social Workers, webinar attendees receive 1.5 continuing education units (CEUs) per webinar as well as a Professional Development Certificate and a copy of the webinar recording.
Questions? Contact Ariella Neckritz, program manager.
summer membership discounts are melting fast!
$60 off through July 31st ($190 organizations / $90 individuals)
$40 August 1st through Labor Day ($210 organizations / $110 individuals)
Annual Member Benefits
- Ten monthly 90-minute webinars from September to June (usually Thursdays)
- Professional Development Certificates
- 1.5 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) per person per webinar through our partnership with the National Association of Social Workers
- Audio downloads of current webinars and previous year's webinars
- Downloads of all handouts for past and current webinars
Individual $150 (allows one person to participate)
Organization $250 (up to 20 participants)
Non-members can participate for a $25.00 fee per webinar